The Ackerman Sport and Fitness Center is proud to present two towering 30’ climbing rocks, equipped with nine lead ropes and six auto belay systems along with a 10’ suspension wall. We invite you to discover a new kind of fitness challenge that is fun for everyone five years and older.
CLIMBING WALL HOURS
DAILY FEE (includes harness rental)
ASFC Member: Free
Optional Shoe Rental: $3
- Available for those 5 years of age and older.
- All climbers must check in at the front desk each time they intend to participate in the open climbs.
- The front desk will provide you with a wristband, which must be worn while climbing. Wristbands that have been removed are invalid.
- Use during open climbs is accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bouldering is permitted on the 10’ suspension wall ONLY.
- Staff will hook and unhook the auto-belay ropes. The climber will not hook or unhook the auto belay themselves.
- When descending the wall, climbers should push their feet flat against the wall to assure they descend safely.
CLIMBING WALL PARTIES
Take advantage of this first-time offer for booking your next party at the new Ackerman Sport and Fitness Center’s 30’ high climbing area. The cost for a party is $130 which includes a 2 hour room rental and climbing for up to 10 climbers. All party prices include tables, chairs, climbing lesson and harness. An additional $5 fee will be added per climber over 10 climbers and an additional $20 fee per hour will be added for a larger room. For any questions or to book your party today contact Ryan Oleszkiewiczs at 630-317-0143 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sat:||9am-11am & 3:30pm-6pm|